1. What is your role at Symbio?
I'm responsible for leading Symbio's engagement with suppliers, industry associations and government bodies.
• managing the strategic procurement of telecommunications service and network equipment; and
• representing the organisation for regulatory, policy and pricing matters.
2. What do you love about it?
The great team and good energy. Staying focused on buying well and mixing things up to create value. The ability to influence and debate regulatory policy where it matters. Being part of a company that is well-established and experienced, yet retains an entrepreneurial culture as one of the leaders in the mid-size market.
3. What about life before joining our wonderful team?
I have 17 years experience working in a commercial capacity in the telecommunications sector.
My previous roles were at Macquarie Telecom, Commander Communications and PowerTel. My background spans the international and domestic markets and I have considerable knowledge in both retail and wholesale environments.